In France, the finest “Right Bank” Bordeaux wines are limited production blends of Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Small vineyards, special grapes and laborious hand work are their hallmarks – flavor is their difference.
Following the French tradition Cricket Hill focuses on reproducing these classic and rare “Right Bank” Bordeaux blends. Personally hand tending them from grape to bottle. As owner/winemaker Duane explains it, “We choose to do one thing and do it right.”
Hand Work Special Grapes & Personalized Attention
Guests there can count on meeting, tasting and talking wines with the owners and workers of the land – for an increasingly rare personalized experience.Come experience rare boutique Oregon wines – most available only at the winery. For additional winery details visit the Cricket Hill Website– better yet, visit our Tasting Room and taste what makes Cricket Hill Wines special.
- Winery open only for events
- Wheelchair accessible
- Contact Winery for Possible Group Tours with notice
- Owners Duane & Kathy Bowman
Cricket Hill Winery
2131 Little Applegate Rd.
TASTING ROOM INFORMATION
- Open to Public
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pet Friendly
Tasting Room Hours:
- 12 – 5 Saturday & Sunday, May – December 15
- By appointment weekdays for groups of 5 or more
- Closed except by appointment December 16 – April
- Appointments phone 541 899-7264
$6-10; Multiple Wines depending on Selected Flight Samplings